BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! YOU WILL BE LOOKED AFTER. WE HAVE A FLEET OF FULLY TRAINED ENGINEERS COVERING THE WHOLE OF THE UK, READY TO DEAL WITH ANY AFTERSALES ISSUES YOU MAY ENCOUNTER. WE ARE NEVER BEATEN ON PRICE! CALL US NOW WE HAVE A TEAM OF FRIENDLY MOBILITY PRODUCT EXPERTS READY TO HELP AND ADVISE YOU ON YOU PURCHASING DECISION.
The Kymco Super 4 mobility scooter is the latest mid-range mobility scooter from Kymco, using all there expertise from there motorcycle manufacturing to bring you a very high quality of construction and engeneering.
The Super 4 scooter can travel upto 20 miles between charges and can easily cope with a maximum user weight of 20 stone. The Super 4 has a high quality comfortable, swivel seat that is fully height adjustable to gaurantee the perfect possible seating position for your journey.
It comes as standard with pneumatic tyres with an option to upgrade to solid 10" puncture proof tyres. With full indicators, front and rear lights, this is a compact and stylish scooter within its class.
AT A GLANCE
- Kymco Super 4
- Stylish mid-range scooter
- Adjustable swivel seat
- Front and rear lights
- 2 x 36a/h batteries
- Maximum travelling range of 20 miles
- Maximum user weight of 20 stone/127kg
- Available in Red or Black
Kymco are one of the largest motorcycle manufacturers in the world, based in Taiwan and have used all their knowledge and experience in this field to bring the highest quality mobility scooters to the market. Kymco have been maufacturing mobility scooters for 14 years and their range is made to the same exacting standards as the motorcycles, the frames are sprayed in the same production plant and the paint used on the panels is of the highest grade, which is also used in motorcycle production. On the larger scooters, the suspension is straight from their quad bikes.
All Kymco scooters come with a 18 month manufacturers warranty covering all parts except for consumables and tyres.
- FREE DELIVERY - The product will be delivered by one man courier, in a box, to your front door and will require assembly. Delivery is usually between 3 and 5 working days and does not include installation.
** PLEASE NOTE THESE PRODUCTS ARE HEAVY.**
- ENGINEERED DELIVERY - The product will be delivered by trained engineers at a time suitable to you. It will be setup and demonstrated and all packaging removed. Delivery time is usually between 7 and 10 working days
- Delivery times will be considerably quicker if you purchase in-store or are within 50 miles of our warehouse. PLEASE CALL 01925 651784 or 01925 419470 for details